From March 14th Meddygfa Betws y Coed will be changing the way we give blood results. Patients will now be able to phone Monday -Friday between 11- 3 pm to get the results.
Mae problem gyda linci archebu eich meddyginiaeth ar ein wefan. Defynyddiwch: https://myhealthonline-emis.wales.nhs.uk/
There is currently a problem with the link for ordering online on the surgery website. Please use: https://myhealthonline-emis.wales.nhs.uk/
New Way To Book Online Appointments
From March 1st 2020 patients can now book some appointments on line if they are registered with the MHOL service. If you would like more information on how to registrar with the MHOL service please contact the reception team
Patients can book a GP consultation on line through the new e Consult link on the main page of this website Betws-y-Coed Surgery (betwsycoedgpsurgery.net)
Practice Closure Dates for 2021-2022
In an emergency contact OOH on 111
ACCESS STANDARDS 2019
A new set of standards were announced by the Minister for Health and Social Services in March 2019 that are aimed to raise and improve the level of service for patients in Wales from their GP practices.
| The standards are: |
· People receive a prompt response to their contact with a GP practice
· Practices have the appropriate telephony systems in place to support
the needs of people avoiding the need to call back multiple times and will check that they are handling calls in this way.
· People receive bilingual information on local and emergency services
when contacting a practice.
· People are able to access information on how to get help and advice.
· People receive the right care at the right time in a joined up way which
is based on their needs.
· People can use a range of options to contact their GP practice.
· People are able to email a practice to request a non-urgent consultation or a call back.
· Practices understand the needs of people within their practice and use this information to anticipate the demand on its services.