In the NHS Wales App, you can:
- book & cancel appointments
- order a prescription
- view your existing repeat prescriptions
- view current and past medicines
Before you start
To use the NHS Wales App you must be registered with a GP in Wales.
You can access NHS Wales services such as NHS 111 Wales health advice and blood and organ donation using the App.
To access GP services online via the App, you must:
- be registered with a GP practice in Wales that is connected to the App
- have a fully verified NHS login, or a valid photo ID to set one up
- be aged 16 or over
Select Continue, after this step, you can proceed to NHS login